High Performance Traffic Detector
The TD624ES is a high performance 4-channel microprocessor based card detector complying to Eurocard standard. Features incorporated on this detector make it an invaluable component in any ITS system.
The TD624ES Eurocard detector complies with TR0100A UK DoT for motorway use. It is typically used in motorway incident detection and automated signally (MIDAS) applications.
- Speed monitoring in motorway application
- Determining vehicle headway
- Calculation of lane occupancy
- Accurate high-speed vehicle speed measurement
Features of the TD624ES
- Optimised Response Time: Response times are optimized to facilitate the collection of accurate speed and length measurements.
- Optimised Sensitivity: Sensitivity levels are adjustable for each channel. These have been carefully chosen for traffic control applications allowing adjacent lane rejection and elimination of interference.
- Adjustable Presence Time: A range of four presence times is available and, adjustable for each channel. This facilitates operation in passage mode, limited presence or for queue detection.
- Loop Fault Monitor: The TD624ES provides local and remote fault output indications on an individual channel basis, as required.
- Sequential Polling: Scanning techniques are employed to positively eliminate crosstalk between loops connected to the same detector module.
High – 0.03% ΔL/L to
Low – 0.5% ΔL/L
10-140 kHz (Frequency dependent on loop per channel)
- 3.5 secs
- 4 mins
- 35 mins
- Limited by % ΔL/L Change
2 x LED per channel
- 1 x Red – Detect
- 1 x Red – Fault
Turn off 52mS + 2.4 mS
Customers also viewed