Dual Channel Detectors
The TD236 range of dual channel inductive loop vehicle detectors are manufactured in a popular miniature housing for DIN rail relay base mounting and shelf mounting. Available in unique variations, the TD236 range of detectors may be used in most applications.
- Traffic Control
- Vehicle Counting
- Toll Systems
- Direction Counting
- Compact Size: Miniature housing that saves in newer compact equipment designs. The light-weight design makes it possible to plug the unit into a DIN rail compatible socket.
- Flexibility: A front panel switch provides many user selected functions. Channel multiplexing eliminates crosstalk interference between the two loops connected to this detector, regardless of the proximity of the loops to each other.
- Selectable Presence: The output of the presence relay can be selected to maintain an output for an extended period, or defined presence output times
- Visual Fault Monitor: Fault indication is provided in the event of the loop input becoming faulty, or alternatively if the loop is out of the operational range. This feature will help in localising the fault in the event of a maintenance call-out.
- Diagnostic Capabilities: This unit allows comprehensive diagnostics capabilities in conjunction with a separate DU100 hand held diagnostics readout. Advanced diagnostics features are covered by S.A PAT APPLN 93/5634
Using TD236 for Wrong-Way Control in a Motorway Ramp Applications
TD236 Typical Wiring Configuration for Standard Models - May Vary According to Special Requirements.
- High - 0.02% ∆ L/L
- Med-High - 0.05% ∆ L/L
- Med-Low - 0.1% ∆ L/L
- Low - 0.5% ∆ L/L
12-80kHz (Frequency determined by loop geometry)
- 1 sec
- 4 mins
- 40 mins
- No fixed time out (No fixed timeout dependant on inductance change: approx. 1 hour for 3% ∆ L/L)
Red LED – diagnostic
Individual green channel LEDs
- Tuning - on
- Undetect - off
- Detect - on steady
- Fault - on with short off pulse periods
230V AC ±10% (48 - 62Hz)
Requirements - 1.5VA max @ 230V or 1.0VA max @ 12V
1 x Normally Open (N/O) contact per channel (Fail-Safe)
Customers also viewed