PD260 – Dual Channel Detector
The prestigious PD260 range provides a totally customizable inductive loop solution primarily suited to complex multilane access control and counting applications. The ease of installation with this product is not only cost effective but a pleasure to operate when determining the optimal parameters with the onboard diagnostics. With the option to have a third relay output, the sophisticated functionality is simplified in the ultimate parking detector.
- Parking barrier control.
- Safety loop.
- Accurate vehicle counting, with AB Logic.
- Arming control.
- Motorised gates and doors.
- Industrial control systems.
- AFS: The Automatic Frequency Selection allows the ability to automatically select the best frequency setting by minimising the noise and maximise the signal strength.
- Diagnostic Capabilities:Comprehensive built in diagnostics capabilities allow for accurate diagnosis of loop and installation problems. All the relevant information is displayed on the LCD. The following parameters can be diagnosed: Frequency, Inductance Change, Noise / Interference and Signal Strength. Channel counting information is also available.
- Completely Configurable: The LCD menu provides customizable functionality in the choice of output variations (including AB logic for counting purposes), frequency and sensitivity settings. Any change in settings is saved in the event of a loss of power, however factory settings can be restored through the menu. A reset of the unit is available from the menu or by a power-cycle.
- Selectable Permanent Presence:The output of the presence relay can be selected to maintain an output for an indefinite period, eliminating premature barrier / gate / door closure.
- Loop Isolation Protection:The loop is isolated and provides protection against lightning and transient damage and allows for operation with single point to ground sensor loops. Added filtering reduces interference from external noise.
- Loop Frequency Indication:Interference between adjacent loops / detectors can be determined by an integral indication, and eliminated by changing the frequency settings.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost (ASB): Facilitates the reliable detection of all vehicle combinations and high-bed vehicles by boosting the sensitivity to maximum after detection of a vehicle.
- Detect Filter: Provides a turn-on delay, thus allowing selective detection which is often useful for screening out unwanted inputs.
- Powerfail Memory: In the event of a power failure, the PD260 detector will retain the presence of the vehicle when power is restored. This is most useful in applications where damage to vehicles could occur (e.g. Rising Bollards)
Ranging from 0.01% ΔL/L to 5% ΔL/L
ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost) selectable
12 – 80 kHz (Frequency determined by loop geometry)
Rated: 2A @ 30 VAC
Relay 1 – Presence
Relay 2 – Pulse on detect
Presence on detect OR fault
Pulse on detect OR un-detect
Pulse on AB logic for/bk
Ranging from 100ms to 10seconds. Default setting is OFF
Ranging from 50ms to 2seconds. Default set to 150ms
Additional LED’s provided for power and channel status display
(refer to user manual)
120V ±10% AC
230V ±10% AC
Customers also viewed