PD230 – Dual Channel Detector
The PD230 series of dual channel inductive loop vehicle detectors are manufactured in the popular small housing, as per the PD130 series, and has all the features and benefits found on much larger modules. Utilising state-of-the-art technology the PD230 offers reliability in all applications and is available in many unique variations.
Nortech also offers the ability to OEM brand their detectors which couples the Nortech quality with the OEM brand.
- Parking barrier control.
- Vehicle access control.
- Accurate vehicle counting, with AB Logic.
- Motorised gates and doors
- Compact Size: The PD230 utilises the same housing as the PD130 thus offering space saving advantages, a lightweight design and enhanced functionality
- Diagnostic Capabilities: Comprehensive diagnostics capabilities allow for accurate diagnosis of loop and installation problems in conjunction with the DU100 hand held diagnostics unit
- Flexibility: A front panel switch provides a range of functions. Channel multiplex circuitry eliminates crosstalk interference between the two loops connected to this detector, regardless of the proximity of the loops.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost (ASB): Facilitates the reliable detection of all vehicle combinations and high-bed vehicles by boosting the sensitivity to maximum after detection of a vehicle.
- A-B Logic: Internal selection of the A-B logic option will allow for the configuration of the detector in direction logic mode. In this mode the output relays give separate outputs depending on the vehicle direction.
- Visual Fault Monitor: A fault indication is provided in the event of the loop input becoming faulty, or alternatively if the loop is out of the operating range. This feature will help in localising the fault in the event of a maintenance callout.
- PowerFail Memory (optional): In the event of a power failure, the PD230 detector will retain the presence of the vehicle when power is restored. This is most useful in applications where damage to vehicles could occur. (e.g. Rising Bollards)
- High – 0.02% ΔL/L
- Med-High – 0.05% ΔL/L
- Med-Low – 0.1% ΔL/L
- Low – 0.5% ΔL/L
12 – 80 kHz (Frequency determined by loop geometry)
Rated: 5A @ 230 VAC
Presence (CH2) or Pulse (CH2)
A to B (CH1) & B to A (CH2)
Automatic Sensitivity Boost selectable
Limited Presence/Permanent Presence
Green LED – Channel Indicator
- Green LED – Tuning: On steady
- Green LED – Undetect: OFF
- Green LED – Detect: ON
- Green LED – Fault: On with short off periods
120V ±10% AC
230V ±10% AC
Customers also viewed