PD130 – Single Channel Detector
The innovative PD130 series of single channel inductive loop vehicle detectors are used to detect the presence of vehicles by means of an inductive loop buried under the road surface and have all the features and benefits found on much larger modules. No longer is it necessary to make compromises when selecting a detector for parking control and motorised door or gate applications - these "one chip" microprocessor-based units are suitable for them all. Available in many variants these detectors can cater to your every system requirement.
- Parking barrier control.
- Safety loop.
- Arming control.
- Motorised gates and doors.
- Industrial control systems.
- Compact Size: This compact and well engineered housing combines all of the industry requirements regarding features and functionality and allows this detector to be incorporated into any new or existing vehicle detection system.
- Diagnostic Capabilities: Comprehensive diagnostics capabilities allow for accurate diagnosis of loop and installation problems
- Selectable Permanent Presence: The output of the presence relay can be selected to maintain an output for an indefinite period, eliminating premature barrier / gate / door closure.
- Loop Isolation Protection: The loop is isolated and provides protection against lightning and transient damage and allows for operation with single point to ground sensor loops. Added filtering reduces interference from external noise.
- Loop Frequency Indication: Interference between adjacent loops / detectors can be determined by an integral indication, and eliminated by changing the frequency settings.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost (ASB): Facilitates the reliable detection of all vehicle combinations and high-bed vehicles by boosting the sensitivity to maximum after detection of a vehicle.
- Detect Filter: Provides a turn-on delay, thus allowing selective detection which is often useful for screening out unwanted inputs.
- PowerFail Memory (options): In the event of a power failure, the PD130 detector will retain the presence of the vehicle when power is restored. This is most useful in applications where damage to vehicles could occur ( e.g. Rising Bollards)
- High – 0.02% ΔL/L
- Med-High – 0.05% ΔL/L
- Med-Low – 0.1% ΔL/L
- Low – 0.5% ΔL/L
12 – 80 kHz (Frequency determined by loop geometry)
Rated: 5A @ 230 VAC
Relay 1 – Presence output (failsafe)
Relay 2 – Pulse output
- Limited / Permanent Presence
- Pulse on detect OR un-detect
- Filter (2 second delay)
- ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost)
Green LED – Channel Indicator
- Green LED – Tuning: On steady
- Green LED – Undetect: OFF
- Green LED – Detect: ON
- Green LED – Fault: On with short off periods
120V ±10% AC
230V ±10% AC
Customers also viewed