GD200 – Dual Channel Gate Detector
The GD200 is a dual channel microprocessor based detector designed specifically for traffic control applications. The GD200 has been designed using the most up-to-date technology in order to meet the requirements of a vast number of traffic applications in terms of operating conditions and functional options available to the user. The primary function of the detector is to detect vehicle presence by means of an inductance change caused by the vehicle passing over a wire loop buried under the road surface.
- Parking barrier control.
- Vehicle access control.
- Motorised gates and doors.
- Industrial control systems.
- Compact Size: This compact industrial housing combines all of the industry requirements regarding features and functionality and allows this detector to be incorporated into any new or existing vehicle detection system.
- Selectable Fail-Safe / Fail-Secure: Allows a selectable output for either Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure operation.
- Loop Isolation Protection: The loop isolation transformer provides protection against lightning and transient damage and allows for operation with single point to ground sensor loops.
- Loop Frequency Indication: The possibility of cross-talk (interference) between adjacent loops/ detectors can be determined by a visual display, and eliminated by changing the frequency settings.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost (ASB): Facilitates the reliable detection of all vehicle combinations and high-bed vehicles by boosting the sensitivity to maximum after detection of a vehicle.
- High – 0.02% ΔL/L
- Med-High – 0.05% ΔL/L
- Med-Low – 0.1% ΔL/L
- Low – 0.5% ΔL/L
12 – 80 kHz (Frequency determined by loop geometry)
Rated: 0.5A @ 30V AC/DC
Green LED – Channel Indicator
- Green LED – Tuning: On steady
- Green LED – Undetect: OFF
- Green LED – Detect: ON
- Green LED – Fault: On with short off periods
Internal Link Selectable N/O or N/C contacts – (Default N/O)
Customers also viewed