GD100 – Single Channel Loop Detector
The GD100 is a cost effective, single channel, din-rail mounted microprocessor based detector. The product detects vehicle presence by means of an inductance change caused by the vehicle passing over a wire loop buried under the road surface. With front panel switches to allow for different loop frequency settings, sensitivity settings and mode settings.
- Parking barrier control.
- Vehicle access control.
- Motorised gates and doors.
- Industrial control systems.
- Compact Size: This compact industrial housing combines all of the industry requirements regarding features and functionality and allows this detector to be incorporated into any new or existing vehicle detection system.
- Selectable Fail-Safe / Fail-Secure: Allows a selectable output for either Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure operation.
- Loop Isolation Protection: The loop isolation transformer provides protection against lightning and transient damage and allows for operation with single point to ground sensor loops.
- Loop Frequency Indication: The possibility of cross-talk (interference) between adjacent loops/ detectors can be determined by a visual display, and eliminated by changing the frequency settings.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost (ASB): Facilitates the reliable detection of all vehicle combinations and high-bed vehicles by boosting the sensitivity to maximum after detection of a vehicle.
- High – 0.02% ΔL/L
- Med-High – 0.05% ΔL/L
- Med-Low – 0.1% ΔL/L
- Low – 0.5% ΔL/L
12 – 80 kHz (Frequency determined by loop geometry)
Rated: 0.5A @ 30V AC/DC
Green LED – Channel Indicator
- Green LED – Tuning: On steady
- Green LED – Undetect: OFF
- Green LED – Detect: ON
- Green LED – Fault: On with short off periods
Change-over contacts (Non Fail-Safe)
Customers also viewed