CX442 – Access Controller
The CX442 Access Controller is a versatile Access Controller with numerous features to enable a complete access solution. It has the ability to function as a Stand-alone or “on-line” unit. It is designed using the most up-to-date technology in order to meet the requirements of a vast number of access control applications.
- Personal Access Control.
- Vehicle Access Control.
- Able to process 4000 users.
- Microprocessor based with non-volatile memory and database functions.
- Configurable relay switching time.
- Access Tags may be programmed into the unit from either of the two readers (Wiegand or Clock&Data).
- Users may be voided, validated erased.
- All critical settings such as programming, voiding and validating functions are protected by an access code.
- User data may be controlled via a Personal Computer.
- Transactions may be logged online.
- 3500 offline transactions.
- Surge protection on inputs.
- Heavy duty switching relays.
- Simple menu navigation via keypad.
- Visual output via a large 4 digit, seven-segment display, and two LED’s to indicate User status.
- Alarm input and two Alarm relays.
- Buzzer output.
- Two Free-exit inputs.
- Two “Door-open” inputs/Arming inputs.
- RS-232 or RS-485 Communications.
- Real-Time-Clock to record events.
- Communication with up to 16 Reader Expanders, thus 34 readers.
- 9600/19200 BAUD (selectable)
- 8 Data Bits
- 1 Stop Bit
- No Parity
- No Handshake Lines
Customers also viewed